Yeah, yeah, I forgot to write the blog. Next week will be our last blog before the New Year. I have to say my students are on target: applications submitted, financial forms completed, papers mailed in ...SAT scores out tomorrow...oops, tomorrow? We will see what they have accomplished. Hmmmmm.......
All the best for the Silly Season.......
Victoria Lyn - Brentwood School
Antoinette Whyte Tennessee Wesleyan/Le Moyne College
Tianna Belasco: Ithaca, Siena College, SUNY: Plattsburgh
Yejide Gayle: Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Kuntztown, Chestnut Hill, SUNY: Plattsburgh, Caldwell
I have been told i brought warm weather to Ireland this week. My hosts and new partners in Ireland, Fergus Finn and Agnes Lavalle were gracious in driving me all over the scenic countryside of Ireland.
Here are the bonus points from visit:
1. Schools are more affordable.
2. First class educational system.
3. Big on sports, but Ireland is predominantly Rugby country.
4. Should one do 3 years of schooling in Ireland, university becomes 2000-4000 euros only, even for medical school.
5. Schools I visited are all in the top ten, so credibility of programs are assured.
6. This educational system has my stamp of approval.
7. Should you learn the Irish language while there, a student receives more bonus points for college entry.
8. Should a nurse with a diploma do one year in Irela...